Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cloth Diapers





I have decided to venture into the world of cloth diapering. I was interested in using cloth when Brady was born, but as a new mom was overwhelmed with how many new
things I needed to learn. So I went the easy route - disposable. Now that Drew is 2 months and we are settling into our routines I decided to give cloth another look. I had no idea what I was getting into. There are so many different styles of cloth diapers. And for each style there are multiple brands. How on earth to choose???? Now I have to admit that my choice to switch to cloth wasn't 100% about the cost savings or saving our landfills from hundreds of diapers that don't biodegrade. Those two factors are part of my decision and do make me feel great about the change. But to be honest- I love the look of cloth diapers. They are so cute and the modern diapers come in some wonderful fabrics. I bought a couple of styles to try and will see how things go. Check out Drew in the really cute Fuzzi Bunz.


No comments:

Post a Comment